Purchase your Section 508 Compliance Support guide now!

Purchase your Section 508 Compliance Support guide now!

Cognos Business Intelligence Comptency Centre (BICC) -- QUESTION for you!

Hello, I’m in the process of establishing a BICC within my organization and I’m facing the obstacle of – change.  As in most organizations, I need to justify why a BICC would be more beneficial than multiple environments with multiple Cognos resources all doing the same task. 

 

I need to identify, from a management perspective, how employee X will no longer be spending 100% on Cognos task A or B because that task would ideally be the responsibility of the BICC.

 

I would love to hear your lessons learned because our organization is looking to introduce the BICC concept to our business lines within the next month and I need to be prepared to field some questions.  Feel free to email me at businessintelligencecentre@gmail.com with your experience establishing a BICC.

 

Thank you.